Unless otherwise provided by law or in connection with any particular offer, all charges are non-refundable. There are, however, certain circumstances under which you may be entitled to a refund:
- You purchased a product that you feel was not accurately advertised.
- You purchased a product and were unable to get it to function as intended after contacting us for technical help.
There is no obligation to provide a refund or credit for reasons including (but not limited to) if you:
- Have changed your mind about a product.
- Bought a product by mistake.
- Do not have sufficient expertise to use the product.
If you want a refund on a product please go to the Contact Page. When a refund or credit has been assessed by us as due, it will be paid using the same manner of purchase.