Karate Warrior Mecanim Animation Pack
Character is setup with Mecanim’s Humanoid configuration so you can easily swap your own characters in, and it also has support for full 5 finger hands to accommodate high detail models. The provided Animation Controller is clean and concise, or just plug the animations into your existing setup. Character uses Root Motion for precise movement tracking and anti-foot slipping, with highly tweaked blending for perfect transitions.
- 42 High quality animations, with more added upon request.
- Full Mecanim Humanoid Skeleton with full 5 finger hand support.
- Clean concise Animator Controller ready to hook into you code.
- Fully featured Character controller with physics and Xbox360 gamepad support.
- Stationary _S versions of all translating animations for use with Ultimate Fighting Engine and other similar implementation approaches incase you want programmatic motion control.
Update v2.5: Add animation events for all animations.
Update v2.4: Fix controller dashing. Add missing _S stationary versions of animations.
Update v2.3: Add requested diagonal walking animations.
Update v2.2: Re-export animations without mesh data.
Update v2.1: Update code for camera relative movement. Adjust blending and transitions.
Update v2.0: Added requested Jump-Attack1 animation.
Update v1.9: Added 2 new requested Attack animations.
Update v1.8: Added 7 new Attack animations.
Update v1.7: Updated character controller for full physics and collision support, and also added variable walking speed.
Update v1.6: Added requested BlockBreak animation. Setup RigidBody and Collider on character.
Update v1.5: Added _S versions of Attack1_S, Attack2 and Attack3 animations as requested. Tweaked animations and timings.
Update v1.4: Added 2 extra attack animations into 3 hit combo attack chain.
Update v1.3: Added requested Fall animation.
Update v1.2: Change motion to be camera relative. Make directional dodging relevant to character facing.
Update v1.1: Add missing Jump_S anim, fix block controls, adjust