Sorceress Warrior Mecanim Animation Pack
A complete set of 54 polished and professional Sorceress Warrior animations, setup as a Mecanim Humanoid with included Xbox360 gamepad compatible character controller script, ready to drop into your game.
Character is setup with Mecanim’s Humanoid configuration so you can easily swap your own characters in, and it also has support for full 5 finger hands to accommodate high detail models. The provided Animation Controller is clean and concise, or just plug the animations into your existing setup. Character uses Root Motion for precise movement tracking, with highly tweaked blending for perfect transitions.
- 54 High quality animations, with more added upon request.
- Full Mecanim Humanoid Skeleton with full 5 finger hand support.
- Clean concise Animator Controller ready to hook into you code.
- Fully featured Character controller with physics and Xbox360 gamepad support.
- Stationary _S versions of all translating animations for use with Ultimate Fighting Engine and other similar implementation approaches incase you want programmatic motion control.
Update v2.6: Add animation events to all animations.
Update v2.5: Fix controller dashing. Add missing _S stationary versions of animations.
Update v2.4: Add requested diagonal walking animations.
Update v2.3: Re-export animations without mesh data.
Update v2.2: Update code for camera relative movement. Adjust blending and transitions.
Update v2.1: Added 8 new Attack animations.
Update v2.0: Added full physics support for character controller and added variable movement speed.
Update v1.9: Created layer mask to make characters as fists for all animations.
Update v1.8: Added requested BlockBreak animation.
Update v1.7: Added 10 requested Turn and Leaning movement animations.
Update v1.6: Added requested _S versions of Attack1 and Attack2 animations.
Update v1.5: Added SpecialAttack2 Casting animation upon request.
Update v1.4: Added 2 extra attack animations into 3 hit combo attack chain.
Update v1.3: Added requested Fall animation.
Update v1.2: Change motion to be camera relative. Make directional dodging relevant to character facing.
Update v1.1: Add missing Jump_S anim, fix block controls, adjust